Redirect You

This page is just an archive for all my old posts. My new blog is at blog.sayfurrahman.com. Thank you.

17 March 2007

Taggers Getting Tagged

Somebody tagged me ('Abidah).

A is for age: I am 22 by Hijriy and 21 by Gregorian.

B is for beverage of choice: I likes... COOL PLAIN WATER!

C is for career right now: I am a student and a freelancer.

D is for your dog's name: I ain't got no dog.

E is for essential item you use everyday: Maybe my computer?

F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: Hmm... I don't really watch much TV nowadays.

G is for favorite game: Maybe NFSC.

H is for home town: JB.

I is for instruments you've played/play: My mom's car. (the tyre screeches make nice music)

J is for favorite juice: Mango.

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: My own. For being such a procrastinator.

L is for last restaurant you ate at: Ayub (ate), Safiah (drink only).

M is for marriage: Lalalalaaaa...

N is for your full name: 'Umayr Sayfurrahman bin my dad.

O is for overnight hospital stays: Last time was the same as Zakri's. Accompanying INk along with Bai and Zak. Slept on the grass. Ooooh... Better than in the car. Hahaha!

P is for people you were with today: Bai, Nawai, My Bro, Two More 'Ammars, Firdaus.

Q is for quote: I like diamonds. But I hate pressure.

R is for biggest regret/mistake: No oh... Why should I tell?

S is for status: WANTing to get married, but then again most of the guys in my batch have WANTed to get married ever since lepas sekolah. Sengal. Tak kawin-kawin gak.

T is for time you woke up today: 6:50 am. Ashamed. Giler ashamed. (To Justify: Slept at 4:30 am)

U is for the underwear your wearing right now: HEY! PRIVATE LA!

V is for vegetables you love: Anything edibly edible without looking icky.

W is for worst habit: I mentioned it above: PROCRASTINATION.

X is for x-rays you've had: When I was in Form 4. My ankle got twisted, so they checked for broken ankle bones. Alhamdulillah there was none.

Y is for yummy food you ate today: NASI AYAM!! Pergh! Best siot nasi ayam tadi! Bantai dua terus.

Z is for zodiac sign: Virgo... (oops)


Sape plak nih nak kene tag ngan aku nih?

  1. Anyone who reads this blog.
  2. Yep... You!
  3. Hafiz
  4. Zuhdi

Search The Web