Redirect You

This page is just an archive for all my old posts. My new blog is at blog.sayfurrahman.com. Thank you.

22 April 2007

Thinking Blog...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته



I was awarded with a thinking blog award. By Kak Aliya. Fuuuuuh! Am I honored, or what? I just hope this thing doesn't mar my sincerity though.

أستغفر الله العظيم

Okay then... Since I don't wanna linger on me too long, I hereby proclaim FIVE other blogs written/maintained by those whose posts make me think. Since I only have five slots, I can't proclaim many of you, hence I won't proclaim those already awarded here.

Congratulations to... *drum rolls!*
  1. Taqeyyabella by Shahiid. A brother I met online, though never in person. He is a sudent of alAzhar University at Egypt, studying the Arabic Language. His writings are well thought and to me, based on the rich history and foundations of Islam.
  2. Through A Muslimah's Veil by Hanisah. A sister who is a resident of Brunei, Malaysia'a neighboring country. I was amazed at her will to don the veil, a her resolution to complete her deen. Her writings are laced with Islamic values and her application in her experiences.
  3. Cerita Abi... by Shahidan. My junior at UTM. Someone has been described as "pengsan kalau tak blog dua kali sehari!". And his posts relate to his environment and lessons to be learnt based on that. I like his style of writing. I like his thoughts.
  4. Saifulislam.com by Abu Saif. I have never met Abu Saif. But I truly like the way in which he writes his thoughts. His posts are always of tadzkirahs and lessons learnt. I like it when he relates lessons to his experiences. Abu Saif is a person who seen much of the world and had seen many communities.
  5. Ansarullah by Ansari and his usrah mates. Ansari was my junior at school, and now he is in America. His group updates posts that are based on (my personal guess) their discussions. They also discuss issues on the blog that strikes me thinking sometimes. At others, they provide reminders that kinda whack me in the face.
Because i feel rather lazy today (du'a below), I'll just copy paste award T&Cs from Kak Aliya's page.

[copy-pasted]
So there, this award originated from here!

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
  1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think;
  2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme;
  3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!
[/copy-pasted]

Search The Web