Redirect You

This page is just an archive for all my old posts. My new blog is at blog.sayfurrahman.com. Thank you.

24 April 2007

Firefox Went Down

Yesterday my Firefox went haywire. It just suddenly went berserk. I didn't know why.



There was an extra (and useless space) below the status bar. The tabs went all weird on me, what with going all compressed and everything. My bookmarks went into hiding, though God knows why. Apparently, my address bar also didn't work properly. And a myriad of other defects.



I tried turning it off. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I tried uninstalling, deleting all relevant files to firefox and reinstalling. I tried modifying the register for Mozilla. None of them worked.



But today... Today, I finally got my Firefox back to normal. Wanna know what I did?



I. DISABLED. THE. BLASTED. GOOGLE. SCREENSAVER. ADD-ON. WHICH. I. COULDN'T. EVEN. UNINSTALL!!!!!!



Arrgh!!



It conflicted apparently with my other current add-ons. Stupid.



أستغفر الله العظيم



I hate having such sengal problems. And it's not even worth my time pun spending lelama trying to debug the friggin' thing. It not like it was I who wrote the flippin' code!!!





...



...



...



OK... Here's the part where I sigh and apologize to all my readers (if any) for the sudden let out of emotion on such a seemingly trivial matter. So, sorry all.





Powered by ScribeFire.

Search The Web