Redirect You

This page is just an archive for all my old posts. My new blog is at blog.sayfurrahman.com. Thank you.

04 April 2007

Favourites, Currents, Firsts, Lasts, Have-you-evers...

Got tagged again by Sis. Amirah.

Favourite Colour: Blue!
Favourite Food: Burger at Ayub's?
Favourite Movie: The Message.
Favourite Sport: Martial Arts.
Favourite Day Of The Week: Friday, cos' I like Friday.
Favourite Ice Cream: Chocolate. Especially Cornetto.
Favourite TV Shows: Numbers!

Current Mood: Lazed out. If there is such a phrase.
Current Taste: Bad.
Current Clothes: Slacks?
Current Desktop: P4 2.66Ghz. Envious at my bro's PC. AMD X2 3800.
Current Toenail Color: Natural!!
Current Time: 1241 hrs.
Current Annoyance: Assignments!!!!
Current Thoughts: PSM... PSM... PSM...

First Best Friend: Yusuf the Bio Dude.
First Crush: Hey! It's. A. Sec. Ret. Not crushed no more.
First Movie: Uhhhh...
First Lie: Uhhhh...
First Music: Dunno... "Rijal"?

Last Cigarette: Nevaaah!! I'm pure!
Last Drink: NEVAAAH!! Truly pure! Oops. Misunderstood this... Hmm... Ais KOSONG!!
Last Car Ride: Back home after eleven.
Last Crush: Hey! Takkan nak beritahu kot?
Last Phone Call: My friend and bro, Af!
Last CD Played: Eyh? I have a CD drive eh? (the internet sufficed so far for all my digital needs, so nampak sangat lama tak pakai CD drive)

Have you ever dated one of your bestfriends: Nevaaaaah!!! I. AM. SOOOO. NOT. GAY!!
Have you ever broken the law: Yep. Speeding.
Have you ever been arrested: Nevah! I said I'm pure right?
Have you ever skinny dipped: Hum... Maybe when I was a baby?
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: Of course! I still have Great Aunts and Uncles whom I know little about.


With this I tag:

  1. Zakri2
  2. Kakcik
  3. Bai
  4. 'Abidah
  5. Angah
Zakri (lagi!! huahaha!), Abyd, Kakcik, Angah. (kang tag reramai kang sume orang tak reti plak nak tag sape, biorle)

Search The Web