Redirect You

This page is just an archive for all my old posts. My new blog is at blog.sayfurrahman.com. Thank you.

14 September 2007

Mystery?

What have you been up to these last few months?
Why haven't you been updating?!

And for God's sake... Why have you only been updating short posts?!

Ah... The mystery... Although it really isn't. It's just that I haven't felt like updating since... Since... Since I went through a fast-forward phase during my practical training. Since then, I haven't really gotten back into the mood of updating my blog.

And let's face it. It's MY BLOG. Ahahahaha! <--- insert diabolical tone of laughter right here.

Okay... So maybe that was a bit much. So I apologise to those who has been expecting my posts. And to those who have been complaining about my short ones (sorry mr moshi²).

Search The Web