Redirect You

This page is just an archive for all my old posts. My new blog is at blog.sayfurrahman.com. Thank you.

18 June 2006

Got A Virus... Via TAG? (The Perfect Lover)

I got a virus... The blog tagging kind. Thanks to Mr LOQ.

Here are the rules:
  1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
  2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
  3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
  4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
  5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

My Perfect Lover (Female) Must:

1. be a Muslimah.
Of course... Islam is the perfect solution. So being a Muslimah is natural.

2. understand Islam and practice it
What kind of muslim would someone be who does not practice it?

3. be a good mom
As I have to be a good dad; likewise, anyone who my wife should be a good mom.

4. be able to accept my family for what it is (an ever busy one)
My mum gave me one condition so far for any wife of my choice, "whoever it's gonna be should able to accept her as a busy mom-in-law". My mum's a doc. In fact... Not just my mum. My entire family is not the type to stay at home. There's a ton more things that has to be done out there, and if we can all contribute, then all the better.

5. must understand my cause and support me with it
I live for a cause. And that cause is to see Allah's deen rise on the face of this earth. So no matter how small my effort, I want to contribute my part to that vision.

6. have a cool outlook in life; slow and steady
I have a fiery nature. So maybe I need somebody who will douse that "fire" at times. Ahaha!

7. must have a profession that relates to me and my life
There are some professions that I empathize with. No... I won't list them out here. Thank you very much!

8. be married to me!
Cinta sebelum kahwin adalah nafsu.


These people are now infected:
1. Zaido
2. Zakri
3. Dr. Lola
4. EXultEXalt
5. Ms. Myra
6. Mr Us0pz
7. Goblin
8. --

(Not enough 8 blogs... But anyhow, at least these people have commented me or at least I know their blogs)

Search The Web