Redirect You

This page is just an archive for all my old posts. My new blog is at blog.sayfurrahman.com. Thank you.

06 June 2007

Learning

There are still lots of things for me to learn. Too many.

There is a saying:
One feels less knowledgeable as one acquires more knowledge...
I dunno. But I think that aptly describes me. Just when I thought I had understood men and people, more comes around the corner and confounds me. Even those I already know confound me at times.

I guess the subject of people is a very fluid subject and wholly founded on probability. Even then, it is still rather inaccurate. People change, and that change could be within moments or within a span of years. Who knows? You might define someone as a close friend at one moment, and in the next, they're the worst of enemies. A'udzu billahi min dzalik.

Search The Web