Redirect You

This page is just an archive for all my old posts. My new blog is at blog.sayfurrahman.com. Thank you.

10 October 2006

adDu'a for Pakcik Norkhair

My parents just came back from the hospital from visiting Pakcik. We received news tadi at around about after 'isya' and a bit more that he collapsed sometime after maghrib. He's in a state of coma and according to my mom on the level of 8/15. Cause is unknown. Strokes might be possible but not confirmed as yet.

Pakcik is one of my best friends' father and also my father's friend. We've known him and his family since I was very small. He's a jovial guy who can relate to any person regardless of age.

Everyone especially those who know him, please, please, please pray for him. May Allah help him regain health. Your du'as would probably count, especially in this month of Ramadhan.

Search The Web